Learning English can be fun!

Learning English will provide you with new opportunities for work, entertainment, social life, travel, etc.

Sunday 4 October 2009

Welcome to the new academic year 2009-2010 at Valencia EOI

Hello everybody!

A new course has just started and we are all getting ready for the new challenges ahead.

We have already been together for a week, that is two periods of 140 minutes. We have already started to get to know each other by means of a series of activities and a questionnaire. You can visit this link to follow what we have done in case you have joined the group later than the rest.
You can also download the questionnaire at this linkand hand it in when you join the group.

Remember, this year we have a new challenge ahead of us: use English in a series of oral and written genres. That is to say we shall organise learning around discourse genres: self presentation, presentation of a topic of general interest, presentation of a topic of professional interest, stories, anecdotes, debates,reports, interviews, etc.

Hope we all enjoy the course and motivate each other. We learn by doing. Doing means using language for different purposes and in different communicative situations.

This year we already know the final exam date: May 13th, at 11.30 h. Those who will have demonstrated their proficiency througout the course will be exempted from the final test, so work hard and work every week to keep up.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Beatriz Pascual. I think this is an interesting blog and it can helps us to improve our English.

Beatriz P. from L1

Unknown said...

Hello

I`m Natalia Escuderos (grup L1),this is my firts year in the EOI and I`m very happy to start the course.

Natalia Escuderos (L1)

Unknown said...

HI!!!
I'M LOURDES AND I THINK THIS CLASS WILL BE MORE INTERESTING. I HOPE TO IMPROVE MY LEVEL OF ENGLISH.

LOURDES ARMESTO (L1)

Unknown said...

Hi this is Fran Bautista, from now on Fran.L1

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm Virginia Pérez, this is my first post ever!

Esther said...

Hello!I'm Esther Morant. I come to this course because I want to improve my english.
E.MorantL1

Carla L-1 said...

Hi Teacher! I don't have any idea of how I have to use this... I hope I get used to soon.
Carla L-1

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm Lydia Carrasco. Good morning everybody!

Manoli said...

Hello! I'm Manoli .This will be a good experience.

Isabel said...

Hello, it's the first time that I write in a blog and in English. I expect that the next time it isn't so difficult for me to write in English because I expect to learn more in this course that it's just to begin. See you soon. Isabel.

Unknown said...

Hi, it's me Vicent from L1
I'm very happy to be here learning english after being some years waiting to be lucky.
As I said to someone the first day when I came to class, I was a little bit frightened to come back to study english again after a lot of years without doing it. Advanced level one it seemed a little bit advanced for me but I thing now that is ok.
franvifran@gmail.com

Olga Pavía said...

Good morning, just testing my account.

Olga Pavía said...

that's it!!

Maxi said...

The blog is a very good idea in order to meet, communicate and practice English.

Maxi (M1)