Learning English can be fun!

Learning English will provide you with new opportunities for work, entertainment, social life, travel, etc.

Friday 22 February 2013

Back as a Teacher Trainer

Hello!

Since last week I am back as a Teacher Trainer as I was invited to participate in Jornadas de Formación APEOICVA, so I was delighted to go back to the same building where I had been working for the last twenty years.

The title of my paper was "Teaching and Learning to Write at the EOI". I enjoyed meeting young and not so young teachers and discussing about issues that have worried me for years. So I have decided to participate in VIII Congreso EEOOII that will take place in Navarra in April (18-19-20) 2013. I shall keep you informed about it.

I thank Presen, Laura, Alfredo and Alfonso for their dedicated effort to make this Jornadas happen.

I was given an address where the materials from the different Teacher Trainers are uploaded: http://jornadasapeoicva.wordpress.com


No comments: